So we have a slight change of plans. Instead of heading South for the winter, we’ve decided to pause in Mosier from the end of November to mid March.
It’s been an intense trip and we have a ton of info to process. Plus, it’s a tiny RV for a three year old that we fear will be made entirely too small if the weather takes away the playgrounds and pools we’ve come to rely on. Plus we have a great sublet in downtown Mosier for just the right amount of time.
So we’re looking forward to catching up before we hit the road again!