LA was a tough place to drive around in an RV, no matter how small. But it was great to see Jaime for three whole nights in a row. She just got back from Hawaii and was kickstarting her Accounting business into a new level of intensity and about to release her second album, so I feel like we got lucky to catch her in a rare moment of relaxation.
We also got to see my old NYC roomie, Ms Laura.
- Girls night with Jaime and Laura and I
- Getting my haircut by Jaime’s friend in Hollywood (who used to do Maddonna’s hair in the 80s)
- Getting to see Laura’s fabulous little oasis in Manhattan Beach and go shopping
- Apping the Holllywood Stars
- Our first laundry mat experience of the trip
- Missing Laura’s GG who was in Texas that weekend
- Blowing the alternator (but this gave Charles the chance to be a manly man since he was able to fix it himself)